Our programmes are designed according to the international accords:
The guidelines for these programmes to satisfy these accords are set by the Institution of Engineers Sri Lanka (IESL). We are accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education and Highways and recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) of Sri Lanka.
The programmes teach you new skills in problem solving and analytical thinking that prepare you for real-world applications. Our style of teaching follows the modern Outcome Based Education (OBE) paradigm where more emphasis is put on the skills the graduates learn. They are structured around practical outcomes that will enhance your employability and earning potential in the shortest possible time.
- Undergraduate Engineering Programmes (Applications are now accepted.)
- Undergraduate Technology Programmes (Applications are now accepted)
The four-year degree is determined upon the completion of a prescribed number of credits from the courses offered. Students must complete a minimum period of four academic years and not more than seven years.
The four-year degree programmes offered are:
- Bachelor of Science Honours in Engineering in Electronics and Power Systems
- Bachelor of Science Honours in Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication
- Bachelor of Science Honours in Engineering in Electronics and Engineering Management
- Bachelor of Science Honours in Engineering in Information and Communication Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology Honours in Electronics
- Bachelor of Technology Honours in Process Automation and Control
For more information, download the Course Material PDF here.