The Office of Research and Innovation Services (ORIS) is the catalyst for advancing the research mission at SLTC.
We strive to achieve our mission through the following goals:
- Provide service and resources to academic staff and students (both postgraduate and undergraduate) that stimulate research and other creative endeavors.
- Facilitate partnerships and collaborations between academia, government, foundations, industry and global research entities.
- Develop infrastructure and policy that promote creativity and an entrepreneurial culture.
- Ensure that policies and educational programs advance both an ethical culture of innovation and compliance.
- Foster a diverse and inclusive work environment and encourages work/life balance for all staff.
- Communicate the value and impacts of our research to the world.